|Stony Knoll Vineyards has special events during the year.
- The winery does a special Valentine's Day wine tasting in February.
- The winery does a very special wine tasting every Mother's Day Weekend on Saturday of that weekend.
- The winery also does the "Deck the Halls" wine trail tasting November, December, and the first 2 weeks of January each year.
- And, the winery does the Elkin wine festival in May and the Yadkinville wine festival in October of each year.
Vineyard Stomp 5k Series
June 1st – Oct 26th
The Vineyard Stomp is a four race series for runners of all abilities and levels. These cross-country races are each at a different winery and the 5K is entirely on dirt or grass trails that lead around and through the vineyards. There are awards for individual races and the race series (at least three races of the 4). Proceeds of each race benefit a local charitable organization. Stony Knoll Vineyard's race will benefit Foothills Food Pantry.
• June 1st: Stony Knoll vineyards, 10 am
• Aug 24th: Olde Mill Vineyards, 10 am
• Sept 28th: Grassy Creek Vineyards, 11 am
• Oct 26th: Round Peak Vineyards, 11 am
For more information, or to register for any one race, for any three together, or all 4, you can either go to active.com or download the attached PDF.